Techpikk

Best Free Graphic Design Software for Beginners

If you are looking for creating stunning graphics for your blog or business, you can get to select from tons of options around. A list of popular and best free Graphic Design Software for beginners in this field are:

* Canva
* Vectr
* SVG Edit
* Inkscape
* GetStencil
* Infogr.am

Infographics, graphics or images, any form of visual content can give a fresh look to any form of content. Graphic software are quite handy tools to help you in designing beautiful graphics. What more you can expect, they have free versions to use. If you like, you can go for the premium ones as per your increasing business or professional needs.
These are the common graphic software that we hear about. Do you know any other good ones to add to the best graphic software list? Please share.

Hi, Canva is the best. I personally love using this graphic design software. Very easy to use. Next, I’ll place GetStencil in the list of best graphic design software. This is also a wonderful tool to design beautiful graphics.

Hi Amik, I feel Stencil app or GetStencil is a better graphic design tool. I use it regularly and haven’t faced any issue in it. It’s quite handy graphic software. I have created so many graphics with it.
Normally, we get different font and colour changing options in various graphic software.

What I like best in this graphic design software: In the GetStencil we get the “Outline color” option, when we edit & customise text. This outline feature really gives a beautiful highlight to the plain text.

They have also added a cropping feature. You can crop multiple standard shapes and download the cropped image easily. You just need to right click on thumbnail in photos and enjoy a whole range of options like save, crop, download and most importantly share it.

Hey Harry, Thanks for your suggestion. I really liked Stencil. This one’s quite simple to use. I am even suggesting others to try Stencil app.

Great choice! I hope you are availing full benefits of this software. I too use Stencil, an upgraded version. It’s too good to create stunning visuals. Don’t forget to try its different in-built options.

That’s a great list. I have tried Canva and Stencil. I like features of both of them. These are pretty handy graphic software.

Hi Harry, Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I’ll try using its different and interesting options.

My pleasure :slight_smile: You’ll surely enjoy using these graphic tools.

Hi Mike, both Canva and Stencil are my favourite graphic design software too.

Their ease of use, simple to understand and easy downloading options, too good to handle.

Hi, Can you refer any other new graphic tools? I am fond of graphic designing. I wish to add few more to my collection. I have gone through the above list. But, I am looking for some more simplified and easy to use graphic software for beginners.