If you wish to take screen shot on PC using Windows XP then this post might help you.
- Click on window you want to capture.
- Press Ctrl+PrtScr (Print Screen) key on your keyboard.
- Click start button on the left side of your computer screen.
- Select All Programs - Accessories- Paint. (Paint doc will open)
- Hold Ctrl key then press n release V key.The screenshot you have captured shall display in the paint window.
- Now, it’s the time to save the file. Enter filename and save it to your desired location.
Your screenshot will be saved. Look how easy it is to get the screenshot captured and save it.