Techpikk

What are best alternatives to Duolingo?

Learning a new language can be fun and exciting with the help of language learning tools.
Duolingo is one of the most popular, free and effective way to learn languages, but it is not the only language learning app. You can use other language learning tools in addition to Duolingo, or as an alternative of Duolingo, if needed.
Here is an ensemble of some best alternatives to Duolingo, for you, to try and improve your language learning skills.

1. Memrise
  2. Google Translate
  3. Rosetta Stone
  4. Anki
  5. Hello Talk
  6. Busuu
  7. Lingvist
  8. Readlang
  9. Babbel
  10. Italki
    Isn’t it amazing to learn languages with the aid of games and challenges available through these apps? What do you have to say?

I like Duolingo only. It’s so far the best language learning app. I have heard about it from so many people. I haven’t tried any other similar language learning tools. So, I can’t say much about these.

Hi Amik,
There’s no harm in adding few more useful tools. You can try them if you feel like. Otherwise stick top the app that you like the most :slight_smile:

Hi, I wasn’t aware that there are so many language learning tools. I had heard of Duolingo only. Thanks for telling about other options also.