Techpikk

What are best free logo design software for designing beautiful logos?

Having a perfect logo is of utmost importance for any business. A logo provides a distinct identity to your company, it projects your work and promotes your business. If you wish to create an appealing and beautiful logo for your business and that too free, you need to have the best free logo design software. A few popular free logo design software are listed below for your assistance
• Free Logo Design
• Free Logo Services
• Canva
• Online Logo Maker
• UCraft
• Designmantic
• Design Hill
• Zillion Designs
• Shopify
• Graphic Services
Have you tried using any of these free logo design software?
If you wish to add any more names to the list or share your views on the logo design software, feel free to do so.

Hi, I have tried some free tools for logo designing. While few of them allow to download freely. For others you can create a logo design for free, but if you wish to download they request to pay. Isn’t that strange? After designing, the ultimate purpose is to download and use that logo.

So, I feel more companies should make the free downloading option available at least for basic logo designs. For professional designs, one can select paid versions.

Hi, I do agree with you that more companies should make the free downloading options available . This would be a blessing for those with monetary constraints.